After 4 long years of journey we enter the last days of togetherness @ SNIST, when the camera is rolled back to the date of our induction program and procrastinate the beauty of B.Tech lets check out what has happened…….
Welcome to the brave new college campus where 'discipline' rules. Students will be less distracted if they are neatly dressed in Shirts which are worn by 45-year old company CEO’s and formal shoes. Girls, please don't leave your hair open and stick to salwar kameez. Now, nose in books..!!! Innovation, 100% Placement, Entrepreneurship, Incubation centre and a standing pledge of “No Ragging” these words were in air when a “khoya-khoya” top ranker of the EAMCET crossed the first hurdle of tollgate to enter SNIST.
From day one we guys have seen how the events rolled out to make what v are today…..
Let’s start with expressing deep condolences to….
- RIP the Kitti Steel Factory that is today’s Sethi Engineering and Foundry
- RIP the railway gate which is permanently closed.
- RIP the old drawing halls and Software workshop turned to today’s Chemistry labs
- RIP the bike stand beside canteen, today’s lunch hall for Hostel guys.
- RIP fully air-conditioned Canteen with more than 10 AC’s fitted.. only canteen after ISB’s to be air conditioned.
- Remember the Dynamic Dynamite of the English Lab Mr.Prasanna Kumar…hamara juniors bach gaye… English lab was a nightmare to enter in…. baa, aaaa,eee buuu, aeee..being dumb for 3hrs :-P
- Days when the air in college was polluted with “SUPER” romour..”Sreenidhi University of Professional Engineering and Research”…then we will be called SUPERians…!!!! Chi…!!!!
- Remember days when we had mentors, we carried a calci, pen, pencil, a signed up-to-date observation, record, scale and what not every kind of today’s alien stuff to labs. Besides carrying all these we needed to answer the questions to stay in the lab….!!!! Lolzz….!!!!
- The supreme power of SNIST…the security guard…!!! This man is more powerful than Hritik in krish, or Kancha of Agnipath…he would rather prefer to die than to leave you once the clock ticked 10.
- Remember the fests season of SNIST, there were days when we had 4-fests in one month…. While even IIT’s conduct only 2 in a year..!!! SNIST’s Delight.
- Remember the So-called Freshers party when Tents sprouted over night in various locations in college like mushrooms on a rainy day…!!!!! :-P
- EEE Machines lab... my god I would prefer to have a tea with Talibans rather to do an experiment in that lab..!!!
- Nothing has changed in the upcoming new library block…!!!! I think entire metro rail project will be completed sooner than this herculean task of Central Library Block
- 4 years passed we haven’t understood the architectural values of the Vaughn block. :-P.. Jheeesus :-/
- Bunking the college is much more difficult than escaping from Tihar prison, for that v needed energy to run 1 km from behind the Vaughn, long jump skills to jump the canal, high jump skills to cross the walls, of course hiding skills. Even though u had command on all these skills, at times Tata Sumos and Tata Wingers may chase you…!!!! If caught back to pavilion, fone to ur dad….!!!! Watta Security system….!!!!!
- Remember the days when we wrote PRE-INTERNAL exams. ROFL :-D
- Remember the one night preparations, laugh riots in class, funny parties, long walks, the time spent near the pani-puri hawker, the days when we were OUT_STANDING students, bunking to cinema halls, long rides, Dhamake-daar Birthday parties, Sleep over @ frens home, days when Maggie was staple –food, ice cream @ midnight and the sweetest moments.
If we start discussing each moment of these 4years I guess there will be another 300 pages of clean-fun. Though these hand-cuffs seemed obstacle all the time now my lips spread wider whenever I think of them. I’m sure that even u are all smiles after reading this……!!! I had a great 4yrs perhaps the best part of my life is associated with SNIST.
Every one of us would have planned for a brighter tomorrow right…!!! Either you study abroad, take up a job, continue a family business, M.Tech aspirants, MBA Fanatics or any other Dabangg filled job…have a Happy Settlement in Life. My bottom line always remains LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT.
R.Sai Karthik (My amigo)