19, ఫిబ్రవరి 2013, మంగళవారం

Journey of Love


I was born in love
with a tear in my mother's eye  and
with a smile on my father's face 
like a fresh rose blossomed to see the beauty of the world..!!

I'm living in love
with my friends who showed me the way the life is  and
with my darling who taught me the meaning of living life 
like the rose ploughed to be the reason for a pure smile on her lips..!!

I want to die in love
with the people around me not knowing what hypocrasy is and
with my hand in the hands of my sweet heart
like the rose left on the tombs of pure love..!!

After all
A life with love may have thrones but,
the life without love will have no roses..!!

Because " Love is the meaning of Life"


                                         -- TMD ARIF.

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి